Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
4 points, goals nahi count kiye😆
BTW it's my first sheep game so not bad, goals to jyada hi hai 🤣
I'm not good at sheep games phir bhi nayi wali me signup kar liye🤣
More u play the better player u become.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
4 points, goals nahi count kiye😆
BTW it's my first sheep game so not bad, goals to jyada hi hai 🤣
I'm not good at sheep games phir bhi nayi wali me signup kar liye🤣
More u play the better player u become.
Thanks! Waise bhi I'm a weirdo, fitting in isn't my forte🤗
I am--- 🤪

Same here darling same here
Its okay u will fit in here. We r all chilled out😃🤗
Why whats ur score? I mean how many pts?
Kya hua?
5 points 🥺😭
I have a couple of award names decided
Wanna have an award ceremony?
Aww its okay der is another sheep game if u wanna play