Yeh kya hai 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yeh kya hai 😲
I thought you were asking about the game rules. Sorry for spamming your notifications. Anyways all the best for the game👍🏼
The theme is Pride Month Nina
LGBTQ+ themed questions will be there
You are making me even more curious Grey...
Not fair!
pride month dedicated to celebrate LGBTQ community
Google is there to help so 🤞😅
Ab samajh mein aya👍🏼
Any specific reason behind it
Means aur itney sarey themes ho sakhty thy yehi kyun.
pride month dedicated to celebrate LGBTQ community
Google is there to help so 🤞😅
Yes i just did that google chachu is helping 😂
I have zero info about it
Coz June is the Pride Month which is dedicated 30 days to celebrate love with pride aka celebrate LGBT+
Any specific reason behind it
Means aur itney sarey themes ho sakhty thy yehi kyun.
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I thought you were asking about the game rules. Sorry for spamming your notifications. Anyways all the best for the game👍🏼
I was asking for game theme 😂
No it's ok
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1