Ek toh galat sawaal pucha! Ye pucho ki laptop dhone ki kya prakriya hai.
Kya yaar Jiggy🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ek toh galat sawaal pucha! Ye pucho ki laptop dhone ki kya prakriya hai.
Kya yaar Jiggy🤣
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Phir bhi bahut kam OTT hai baki saas community ke hisaab se 😆
Would be bahu, chipkali se inki dosti bhi hai 🤣
Animal/Insect name use mat karo warning aa jayege😆
I think mon phone chori, bus miss and car ride.. Tue se rain sequence shuru..
Can’t wait. For their banters n cute romance. 😍😍
Ek toh galat sawaal pucha! Ye pucho ki laptop dhone ki kya prakriya hai.
Kya yaar Jiggy🤣
Nahi wo mai sikh chuki hu.. 🤣🤣
Aaj Kanchan se kehti hai ye chote toofan mera kuch nahi bigaad sakte
Aur abhi kal tak inke lungs damaged the saans phul rahi thi🤣
My God kya over acting thi heartattack ke time
Shauyra ke dream me bhi wahi haal tha
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
KV has beautiful smile.....I noticed this first on Holi.....uss din IV pe bhi battisi dikha rahe the....cute
Deba's blush is adorable, actually like this ☺️
Both are so adorable. KV can do any type of role i mean I did comedy he did negative in azhar he did thriller now play shaurya as cute flirty pati suits him alot 😆
Kaam karne se thand nahi lagti😆
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I know. All these happy moments will sail us through the sad moments. So right now I am gonna enjoy them. 😍😍
I am actually waiting for Shaurya's heartbreak! This will be a turning point for him. He will actually hunt the truth behind Aastha-BM equation to get Anokhi back.
Btw Chandigarh mai kabhi andhi toofan aate huye suna nahi.. 😂
Ye sab SS bhejungi aapke saas ko.. 🤣