Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Radosa
Mathi/ poha
Meetha
Agar teh teeno cheez jawab de pao them then tum pass ho jyoge 🤣
Pehla waala nahi pata.. 🤣🤣
I will go for next rishta.. 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Khane ka pata nahi ...but aapke bete ka bharta jarur bana lungi 🤣
Pati parmeshwar hota hai tum apne parmeshwar ka bharta banaogi😱
*5 seconds blushing with jhuki huyi nazre*
(Speaking as softly as possible with almost zero volume) "Ji mathri"
*Blush for 10 seconds again*
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Khane ka pata nahi ...but aapke bete ka bharta jarur bana lungi 🤣
Khane se behtar or mazedar KP’s banati hai Humari ladki. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Tang bhi kitne Pyaar se karta hai wo use.
N they both have started looking even more handsome and gorgeous if that’s even possible. I am drooling looking at them. 😍😍😍
N Anokhi’s blushes are so cute.It’s so good to see them in these light hearted moments.
I am loving these light hearted moments between them. Kitna flirt karte woh..I loved it how she was blushing...he know and he was giving naughty smile 😆
*5 seconds blushing with jhuki huyi nazre*
(Speaking as softly as possible with almost zero volume) "Ji mathri"
*Blush for 10 seconds again*
Ye sab to humse jhela bhi nehi jayega 😆 Thankfully SAAKK doesn’t have a OTT saas 🤣
*5 seconds blushing with jhuki huyi nazre*
(Speaking as softly as possible with almost zero volume) "Ji mathri"
*Blush for 10 seconds again*
Woolen kapde dhone ka prakriya batao.. 😂
Yes... I agree. Really appreciate your efforts Jiggy❤️❤️
I am loving these light hearted moments between them. Kitna flirt karte woh..I loved it how she was blushing...he know and he was giving naughty smile 😆
KV has beautiful smile.....I noticed this first on Holi.....uss din IV pe bhi battisi dikha rahe the....cute
Deba's blush is adorable, actually like this ☺️