Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Necklace wala mu coming up
I hope this time Pallu stands by Raghav
Together they find out the truth and clear Raghav and Vijju's name.
Also in the process id Pallu talks about pinjra security at his store he finds out she was aankhon ki sacchai wali ladki
Pallu gajra 😳 cake baky by Pallu
Btw Raghav in new suit Pallu got new saree with gajra... Raghav laya kya😉
I think after necklace kaand ...I doubt this time she mu him ..no ..she won't.
Topic pdhne ke baad I was like WHAAAAATTTTT
But ye log celebrate karenge or vo necklace wali baat bich me naa aa jaye
wahi hone wala hai..😕Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Topic pdhne ke baad I was like WHAAAAATTTTT
But ye log celebrate karenge or vo necklace wali baat bich me naa aa jaye
Dono sarees alg alg h so i think mu honi toh nhi chahie lets see but they r looking pretty together in one frame ❤️😋🙈
Originally posted by: Kavita99
Dono sarees alg alg h so i think mu honi toh nhi chahie lets see but they r looking pretty together in one frame ❤️😋🙈
After marriage both of them looking so lovely.. looking like real couple.. pallavi looking so elegant on sarees after marriage 😍😍😍😔
Looks like she baked cake to take to Deshmukh house may be