Sai needs Virat Ishani
And my mum is very bad at tying dori
Have to instruct her so many times
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sai needs Virat Ishani
And my mum is very bad at tying dori
Have to instruct her so many times
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Ok this edit made me laugh like anything 😅 If you see into the future Virat is already an IPS officer and Sai becomes a doctor. But didi will be the same jobless and useless 😂😂
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't want Sai to be self sufficient in these matters. Let Viru boy handle some things.
Mujhe jo hasi aa rahi hai naa🤣🤣🤣
Okay then Sai you should call your honey bear hubby for help🤣
Don’t laugh if we get this scene
We all gonna pop ups our eyes and watch it on repeat mode
That’s the thing Ishani they need help
To. Be locked in room leta do that
Don’t laugh if we get this scene
We all gonna pop ups our eyes and watch it on repeat mode
I'll dig a passage in the ground and slip away if this scene comes...I'm gonna feel so dizzy☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t laugh if we get this scene
We all gonna pop ups our eyes and watch it on repeat mode
Please aisa kuch hot sa scene mil jaye bas.
That sexy back design is made for ITV romance.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll dig a passage in the ground and slip away if this scene comes...I'm gonna feel so dizzy☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣
why Virat gonna tie sai ka dori
Not urs 😝😝