Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Kaise log ho yaar Waise har jagah Arnav Khushi/Barun Sanaya karte rehte ho, but agar Titanic question ki baari aayegi toh KSG likhoge 😡 Barun Sobti is the right build to play Jack too
Eggjachtly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Kaise log ho yaar Waise har jagah Arnav Khushi/Barun Sanaya karte rehte ho, but agar Titanic question ki baari aayegi toh KSG likhoge 😡 Barun Sobti is the right build to play Jack too
Eggjachtly
Nooo😭😭 you won’t !!!!!
We don’t know the answers yet, yaha sirf 2/3 hain..15+ are not even here rn
Looks like 3 of qs i am getting 0🥺 mein toh gayi
I wrote Proxima B. Yeh sab se uncommon answer hoga 🤣
i know nothing about all this
Maine toh pluto likha 🤣
Then checked google and went for Kepler 😴😆
No offence but I am seriously not happy with KSG being chosenOriginally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Kaise log ho yaar Waise har jagah Arnav Khushi/Barun Sanaya karte rehte ho, but agar Titanic question ki baari aayegi toh KSG likhoge 😡 Barun Sobti is the right build to play Jack too
Barun without a beard might still work
But if there are two men I feel would slay Jack
I guess it shoudl be Shaheer or Harshad
My answer
1.55 Cancri b /Galileo
2. 1
3. My color
4. Jenny
5. Harshad
6. Cappuccino
7. Times New Roman
8. Mehbooba
9. Orange Cheddar
10. Rolex
4 of them matches only 🥺
Same 3 4 yan shayd 5 main 0
Barun is another popular one it seems like 😳Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Kaise log ho yaar Waise har jagah Arnav Khushi/Barun Sanaya karte rehte ho, but agar Titanic question ki baari aayegi toh KSG likhoge 😡 Barun Sobti is the right build to play Jack too
Everyone’s getting different answers for this
Proxima B is Proxima Centauri B
It counts as that only
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
No offence but I am seriously not happy with KSG being chosen
Barun without a beard might still work
But if there are two men I feel would slay Jack
I guess it shoudl be Shaheer or Harshad
Harshad FTW
He is suitable for this character