Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The 1st 3 pictures❤
Vashma's family is important too that's why 4th picture 😆
SSP gave only 0.36 seconds for Vashmay marriage. They couldn't even give. 5 minutes to our Vashmay's marriage 😡. I will never forgive SSP for just giving 0.36 seconds for our Vashmay's marriage. After KUDCA I am not ever watching any SSP show. Now upto 4th June SSP will concentrate on cringe-worthy and digusting dramas like Saroj bhabhi's molestation track, Randheer going to jail, Veer forcing Amrit to marry him, Veer's wedding etc🤬.
Goodbye to this cringey show which was once upon a time a good show but I am happy atleast I could know how good actor-actress Shagun and Anchal were and fall in love with Vashmay. Hope after KUDCA Shagun and Anchal will get lots of good opportunities and projects woh bhi as the Ist leads not as 2nd leads😊🤞🏻 . Veer and uska kabutarkhana and Amdheerveer ka lob triangle SSP and Sonio uncle ko he mubarak ho🙂.
VashMay are now living happily ever after for us 🤗
Unke pyaar ko aamaan mil gaya udne ko, ab pankh phaila kar udenge ❤️
They are imp. That particular pic is not my fav
मात पिता तुम मेरे, शरण गहूं किसकी
स्वामी शरण गहूं मैं किसकी, तुम बिन और न दूजा
तुम बिन और न दूजा, आस करूं मैं जिसकी
🙏🙏🙏
❤🕊
VashMay are now living happily ever after for us 🤗
Unke pyaar ko aamaan mil gaya udne ko, ab pankh phaila kar udenge ❤️
They are imp. That particular pic is not my fav
I know 😳 😆
Anchal's Story

SSP gave only 0.36 seconds for Vashmay marriage. They couldn't even give. 5 minutes to our Vashmay's marriage 😡. I will never forgive SSP for just giving 0.36 seconds for our Vashmay's marriage. After KUDCA I am not ever watching any SSP show. Now upto 4th June SSP will concentrate on cringe-worthy and digusting dramas like Saroj bhabhi's molestation track, Randheer going to jail, Veer forcing Amrit to marry him, Veer's wedding etc🤬.
Goodbye to this cringey show which was once upon a time a good show but I am happy atleast I could know how good actor-actress Shagun and Anchal were and fall in love with Vashmay. Hope after KUDCA Shagun and Anchal will get lots of good opportunities and projects woh bhi as the Ist leads not as 2nd leads😊🤞🏻 . Veer and uska kabutarkhana and Amdheerveer ka lob triangle SSP and Sonio uncle ko he mubarak ho🙂.
I hope this crap fest goes off air at the earliest.🤢