Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Answers had so many people that the ones who havent given cannot change it
Let's see what happens
Deadline se pehle hi spoiler
This may give hints to some people you know🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Answers had so many people that the ones who havent given cannot change it
Let's see what happens
Deadline se pehle hi spoiler
This may give hints to some people you know🤣
Why r u stuck on 0
There r more numbers 🤣
Nah...they wontOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Deadline se pehle hi spoiler
This may give hints to some people you know🤣
Coz m gonna get 0 for my ans n goals🤣
Results are today?
I am ready with my good bye Gif
I flirt with anyone and everyone 😜 if they seem interested (😉) you in?
M ready for my goodbye gif too🤣
thanks lexi for your patience with me
I am ready for Eggs 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
I am ready for Eggs 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
Hi5 me too🤣