Yeah...a lot better
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yeah...a lot better
When people give me their answers
And I can tally
Well I do have some winners I guess
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When people give me their answers
And I can tally
Well I do have some winners I guess
Already😲
That was fast😆
I meant in how much tym after deadline😆
Answers had so many people that the ones who havent given cannot change it
Let's see what happens
Ans sent. Ready for my anda n goals😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ans sent. Ready for my anda n goals😆
I dont eat anda..cook smthing else
Alexia I have a doubt please answer pm
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Yeah...a lot better
Great!
Post the sheep questions here once deadline is over so I can answer them🤣
😆 zero ka aur kya bansakta hai