Originally posted by: chandiniebinda
This was reallly good....
It was sooo sweet...
ShiVi moments were amazing...
Cant wait to read more.
thank you so much 🤗
will update hopefully soon 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: chandiniebinda
This was reallly good....
It was sooo sweet...
ShiVi moments were amazing...
Cant wait to read more.
thank you so much 🤗
will update hopefully soon 😳
Originally posted by: Sakshi_t155
This is absolutely beautiful and full of cuteness ❣️
thank you so much meri jaan 🤗
My heart 🥺🥺. Shiva is such a sweetheart ♥️.
I would really want the kangan scene of to take place in the show.😍
Her care for raavi is🤧.
I am loving your writing.greedy for more updates 😍
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Emotional kar diya tune 😭
It was such a sweet OS and I was shocked ki tu aisa bhi kuch likh sakti hai 😆 I thought you're only into action wali stories🤣
Lagta hai image sudharne ki koshish kar rahi hai 🤣
thanks tharki 🤗
vaise toh i am mostly into action wali stories but I was strictly told no tharkipan in this 🤣
I am shocked myself 😆
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Aww this was so cute...Shiva's care for her and Raavi's heart getting healed ..wow
thank you so much jaan 🤗
Originally posted by: XRPDYCZUAIK66X7B
Oh my god! This was soooo beautiful! ❤️
Tumne toh almost rula diya behena
then my mission and Maahi's wish was accomplished 🥳
thanks meri tharki jaan 🤗
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
My heart 🥺🥺. Shiva is such a sweetheart ♥️.
I would really want the kangan scene of to take place in the show.😍
Her care for raavi is🤧.
I am loving your writing.greedy for more updates 😍
thank you so much meri jaan 🤗
I will try to update soon 😆 but ab dimaag fried hai
This was so beautiful! ❤️ Thank you for writing this. And this whole song OS idea is so cool! :) <33
This was so beautiful and romantic 😍😍❤️❤️
Loved it 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: .Rangeeli.
This was so beautiful! ❤️ Thank you for writing this. And this whole song OS idea is so cool! :) <33
thank you so much jaan for reading 🤗