Hi manasi I loved the end and mukhi will tell saki off on Monday 👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi manasi I loved the end and mukhi will tell saki off on Monday 👍
Revari me scene hota to pakka pagdi me hota
Sach mein yaar, pata nahi inn logon ko pagdi se kya problem hai! Usse Rewari mein hi kyun chod aaye 😭
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
Hi manasi I loved the end and mukhi will tell saki off on Monday 👍
Yes Sristi! And finally I hope PurVir's relationship will come out in the open...can't wait to see that happen
Shree! How I miss this look of Vir's
Waise which scene is this....I know but it's eluding me
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Yes Sristi! And finally I hope PurVir's relationship will come out in the open...can't wait to see that happen
It will be lit 🔥 the way mukhi told saki off 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Shree! How I miss this look of Vir's
Waise which scene is this....I know but it's eluding me
I think 50 or 51 priyu rape track it was
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Waise inka din mero smajh ke bahar hai..
Jab biwiyon ne phone kiya shaam thi...pat aajke episode me phir din ho gaya..🤣
I think they confused in the locations - likha Higa thay Vir was driving down from Delhi to Rewari, which is possible
Bhool gaye that Goa to Delhi and back by car is not possible in 1 day🤣
Asma Monday should be OUR kinda episode 😳
Hopefully🤔
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
I think they confused in the locations - likha Higa thay Vir was driving down from Delhi to Rewari, which is possible
Bhool gaye that Goa to Delhi and back by car is not possible in 1 day🤣
In ITV anything is possible 😂