Then its final😎 Ur name without I🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then its final😎 Ur name without I🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But Alexia is already short
Why make a shortened name of an already shortened name?
U made it short na..now i made it short😆
U r lucky to hv a nickname given by me coz i hardly give any🤣
Alex was already given to me waise😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
U made it short na..now i made it short😆
U r lucky to hv a nickname given by me coz i hardly give any🤣
Is the mini round still open?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Man..I hate feeling sick😭
Kya huaaaa?
If you want...Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Is the mini round still open?
You can PM me
Zyada kuch nahiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Kya huaaaa?
Stress fever
Take care Alexia.
Cheers....
Peggy Carter and Howard Stark were definitely friendship goals
Man, I have loved their friendship so damn much...
It is so pure...my heart hurts...