Originally posted by: NRO5OOV26R7CKM45
I want see her when mukhi will say what kind of woman are you 🤣
How are you mini?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NRO5OOV26R7CKM45
I want see her when mukhi will say what kind of woman are you 🤣
How are you mini?
Are viru subha nikla hai aur keh raha tha shyam tak ajaunga 😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂
Okie 😆
Sorry i thought u were talking abt the new entries🤪🤣
Goa Delhi itna pass hai kya 😭😭😭
Logic mat Laga dimag ghoom jana hai...🤣
Originally posted by: Surekha5
How are you mini?
Good surekha how are you
Loved last part of today’s episode mukhi and his 2 wife tauji part was so funny 🤣
Bcoz kk bekar baithi thi isilye...poora kaam bawrinkar rhi haj na...🤣
I think vikas log and prakashi wouldnt have expected mukhi ll come suddenly
Are viru subha nikla hai aur keh raha tha shyam tak ajaunga 😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😂
To save purvi from tht 🤬vikas 🎉
My goodness 🤣🤣🤣
Hillarious Mukhi ka conversation on 2 phones🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I think vikas log and prakashi wouldnt have expected mukhi ll come suddenly
Phat gayi uski...🤣
Par purvi kaise sherni ke jaise bacha rahi thi us ladki ko...