Oh my god!!!!
This is aaammaaazingggg 😍😍
I am speechless 🤐😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my god!!!!
This is aaammaaazingggg 😍😍
I am speechless 🤐😍
thankyou soo much for this beautiful comment❤️❤️
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
Thankyou. thankyou for being so generous with your words ❤️❤️❤️
I won't be your Guru. Let's be partners😆
Partners in
crimeweirdness🤣
Meri toh partnership hi partnership hai yaha par🤣
Bilkul, haan hai meri👍🏼
the way you said haan hai meri, you gave me wrong ideas😳🤣Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Meri toh partnership hi partnership hai yaha par🤣
Bilkul, haan hai meri👍🏼
I might want some other partnership with you🤣 jk😆
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
the way you said haan hai meri, you gave me wrong ideas😳🤣
I might want some other partnership with you🤣 jk😆
Then you would curse the whole world in that partnership🤣
Cuz I am an aafat, 5 minutes I am like this and other that🤣
Cheekukabeej ham kya kahe..
#speechless #gold
shuru shuru me thoda confusion tha but samjh me aa gya😆
koi baat nahi. I'll manage. We'll make it work like Sairat🤣Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Then you would curse the whole world in that partnership🤣
Cuz I am an aafat, 5 minutes I am like this and other that🤣
#grateful😳Originally posted by: AruDgirl
Cheekukabeej ham kya kahe..
#speechless #gold
shuru shuru me thoda confusion tha but samjh me aa gya😆
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
koi baat nahi. I'll manage. We'll make it work like Sairat🤣
I am speechless now🤣
Haha..That was wonderful .you are extremely creative and funny .