Trauma- a SaiRateej OS

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am speechless.

Hail to Cheekukabeej, Royal respect.❤️

This is solid diamond coated with platinum, you are so damn talented.

Can you be my guru,plssss

Even I am weird if that is a factor of judgement

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

....................Cheeku, I was a bit dead yesterday due to your exceptional vocabulary... and today I'm completely dead👍🏼👏🤣❤️..................

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 2 years ago
Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

It was a normal day in her life, like any other day. Nothing extra ordinary about it. So normal that normalcy was feeling sick in the stomach.

Until that encounter...

Cheekukabeej was having her food shanti se. She took a spoon, filled it with rice and sabzi and stuffed her mouth. The beautiful sound of her mouth doing pach pach resounded in the air as she chewed on her food. Suddenly she heard the door bell ring. Maybe everyone's come back.

She got up and went towards the door. She didn't know at that time that everything was going to change forever.

She opened the door while her mind still wandered in the delicious food and its smell in her room.

As she opened the door, the whole world stopped. After a few seconds she came back to her senses.

"Neil," came out of her mouth.

"Neil?" The man in front of her narrowed his brows to understand what she said.

"You are Neil. You have come to meet me. You have come to meet me." She started jumping in joy like a monkey.

It scared the poor guy somewhat and he almost took a U turn but she grabbed his hand, "you have come to meet me Neil! I was talking about you with a few friends and they were ready to bring you for me," She said as if in a trance.

"Dekhiye behenji. Main...main kisi Neil Veel ko nahin janta. Hath chhodiye."

Chan se jo toota koi sapna

Jag soona soona laage...

The music beat in her heart as she repeated the word he said.

"Behenji?" She murmured to herself still trying to handle her broken heart.

"Stop this background music. This is not your T.V. serial" the guy said annoyed.

She had to switch it off.

"Who is Neil" the girl beside him asked him. She hadn't noticed her until now.

"Ayesha?" Came out of her mouth.

"Ayesha!" The girl looked at him confused, "do we have doppelgangers Virat Sir?" She asked him innocently.

It took her a few seconds to register who were standing in front of her.

"SaiRat!"

"That's what we are called as a couple" Sai felt shy as she said that while Virat gave her a naughty look.

They held each other's hands and got lost in each other's eyes.

Ang Laga de re

Mohe rang laga de re

Cheeku ka beej looked around and found people staring at the three of them. She smiled in embarrassment to them and tried to distract Sairat, but in vain.

"Sai" but it got ignored.

"Virat..." She whispered to him. He showed her his hand, "ITV rule no three: leads stare into each other's eyes as long as the first para of the song plays and sometimes for some more time," he replied still starting into Sai's eyes.

"Ok," cheekukabeej was still embarrassed, "arey, to ang Laga de kyun? Tumhara wo usual anjaan rishte ne start karo na."

Her words fell on deaf ears. Cheekukabeej decided to push them inside even when the music was on.

Finally inside, she shut the main door.

She waited for the music to stop with crossed arms.

Once the music was over, they were back to normal.

"Now tell me. What are you guys doing here?" She asked impatiently. She had never thought she could be impatient about this couple.

"We are looking for Cheekukabeej" Sai replied.

"You are looking for Cheekukabeej! You are looking for me. You are looking for me." She got excited.

"Oh, so you are Cheekukabeej hmm?" Virat said folding his sleeves. The annoyance on his face and hurt on hers made her uneasy.

He took a step ahead and Cheekukabeej stepped back as her heart skipped a beat.

Shut up Cheeku. He's Virat. He's not Neil. He looks like Neil. He's not Neil.

Unaware of her thoughts, her feet kept stepping back until her back hit against the wall. Now his both hands were on both sides of her. He leaned and Cheekukabeej closed her eyes. She extended her lips and made them as round as she could.

She opened her eyes in confusion as she felt her fingers getting tightly strung with a string.

She looked at them in confusion.

"Tightly. Tightly Virat Sir. These are the fingers that write about us." Sai encouraged him.

"But isn't that a good thing?" She asked still confused.

"Good thing?" Virat looked at her in anger, "you paired me with that Aniket. That guy whose name I don't even remember."

"You do. You just said. Aniket." She told him pointing her whole hand towards him as she couldn't point just a finger at him anymore.

Sai looked at him with accusing eyes while Virat looked at her pleadingly to understand.

"And me? You paired me with Bhavani Nagesh Chahvan," Sai said dramatically.

"See. The respect with which you take her name, no one else does that. There's chemistry. What can I do?" She replied still trying to prove her point.

Now it was Virat's turn to fold his arms and look at her to which she vehemently shook her head in denial.

"And...And Pakhi Didi. You didn't even spare us?" Sai tried to divert Virat's attention from her and Bhavani.

"Why do you always keep the room door open? Isn't it because you can't sleep without listening to her voice and without seeing her face?" Cheekukabeej tried to defend herself again.

"Wasn't she supposed to be my ex?" Virat said in annoyance. Cheekukabeej didn't understand whether it was directed towards her or Sai.

"At least there's still a love triangle the USP of the show" Cheekukabeej tried to argue.

"She has a point." Sai said.

"You mean there's really something going on between you and her?" Virat's eyes widened as reality struck him.

"There's nothing like that. But if people like that, then let them think that." Sai said appearing calm.

"But I don't like that. Iska kya bharosa? Kal ko pata nahi mera naam kis ke saath jod de!" Virat looked at Cheekukabeej still in suspicion.

"No. She won't do that. She has exhausted all pairs. Hai na?" Sai looked at her.

"Wo... Actually...ViPul is still left." Cheekukabeej said hesitantly.

"Now who's Vipul?" Virat and Sai both looked at her curiously.

"Virat and...Pulkit."

"WHAT?" They both shouted together.

They were about to say something more but suddenly.

Sniff sniff..."Virat sir, did you smell that?" Sai looked at Virat. He sniffed too.

Their eyes lit up.

And they shouted together in joy, "FOOD"

They ran inside and attacked her food as the song resounded in the air again.

Ang Laga de re

Mohe rang laga de re

"Hey, don't do that. Not that song again." Her words fell on deaf ears again.

"At least close the door. Mere room ka door lock hota hai," they didn't hear her.

And she couldn't shut that door or open the front door to get out as she looked at her fingers helplessly.

"Cum baby, cum..." Virat said.

Cheekukabeej shouted, "yes, please. Come. Come and release my fingers. He's right. Come and let me go at least. Virat, you come. At least you come and release me."

But they didn't listen to her. Cheekukabeej ran around the house to shut out their moans but couldn't escape. And thus they gave her a lifelong trauma. Cheekukabeej was never the same again.

🤔🤔🤔

Oh god!!!! This is crazy!!!! 🤪😜😝

My stomach is aching now. ViPul ka likh he dena. Phir Pulkit tere ghar aayega. Phir uss Nalle ki class lena.😵

Cheekukabeej aapne toh aaj too much he kar diya😂😂

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I am speechless.

Thankyou. thankyou for being so generous with your words ❤️❤️❤️

I won't be your Guru. Let's be partners😆

Partners in crime weirdness🤣

Edited by cheekukabeej - 2 years ago
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This, is epic.... kahase kahase athe hai aise ideas.... I can't stop laughing........you are too good yaar, I am out of words to say how good are you... now even I have search for new words🤣🤣....... at last when you mentioned door is still open, I thought didi will come🤣

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I am speechless.

thankyou for the kind words ❤️❤️❤️ I won't be your Guru. Let's be partners. Partners in crime  weirdness😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Cheekukabeej was never the same again. 🤣

You and your crazy writing. 🤣 Loved it. 👏 

SaiRat complaining about your crazy pairing is maast ha maast. 😛

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

....................Cheeku, I was a bit dead yesterday due to your exceptional vocabulary... and today I'm completely dead👍🏼👏🤣❤️..................

I'll write a Sairat to make you come alive again😉😆

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I'll write a Sairat to make you come alive again😉😆

Thanks❤️Just don't lock me up in a room 🤣