Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning Dear🤗
He was damn hot yr today
And Anokhi was continuously blushing😳
Me too☺️
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning Dear🤗
He was damn hot yr today
And Anokhi was continuously blushing😳
Me too☺️
🤣
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning Dear🤗
He was damn hot yr today
And Anokhi was continuously blushing😳
Precan I am scared to see Shagun. Badi ma is going to create more drama of her health.
I don't know Shakhi happiness is not going to last long unless Shaurya takes some stand.
I don't want to see Anokhi hurt again
Precan I am scared to see Shagun. Badi ma is going to create more drama of her health.
I don't know Shakhi happiness is not going to last long unless Shaurya takes some stand.
I don't want to see Anokhi hurt again
Yeah now don't want any heartbreaking track
Its never that simple.
Yeah and still they have to face so many issues🤔
I wish Shaurya tells Anokhi about blackmail wali engagement before Shagun opens her mouth.😔
I wish Shaurya tells Anokhi about blackmail wali engagement before Shagun opens her mouth.😔
Yeah I too want the same
Good atleast Shaurya ne kitty bebo ko mna kr diya hai sbko btane k liye
Let's see kya hota hai