Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arrreeeee guys...just leave that theory be....that was just a doubt Siya and I had.
It wasn't meant to be such a big deal....
Two back to back promos intrigued the viewers..smart move by Sitara...though the race is still quite tight 😬
Without doubt was checking trp chart imli and Anupama are head to head with 3.2
Without doubt was checking trp chart imli and Anupama are head to head with 3.2
The other show on the same channel is really close to Ghum now. I don't remember ver well but I think Ghum's impression have decreased and Anupama's impression have increased.
https://twitter.com/trp_express/status/1397822388260069377?s=20
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPXmqfRFczF/
yeh Neil hai kya?? Kitna alag dikh raha hai😲
Can't open.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The other show on the same channel is really close to Ghum now. I don't remember ver well but I think Ghum's impression have decreased and Anupama's impression have increased.
https://twitter.com/trp_express/status/1397822388260069377?s=20
@bold Nope dear! Anupama and Ghum's TRP isn't changed at all... It is same as the last week's one!!... Only Imlie's one is increased
Originally posted by: sairat07
@bold Nope dear! Anupama and Ghum's TRP isn't changed at all... It is same as the last week's one!!... Only Imlie's one is increased
@bold
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🤫ashubh naam😵
Originally posted by: sairat07
@bold Nope dear! Anupama and Ghum's TRP isn't changed at all... It is same as the last week's one!!... Only Imlie's one is increased
Look at the tweet. The TRP has not changed but the impression have. They calculate the TRP through these impression.
https://twitter.com/TellyupdatesO/status/1395337431214288897