Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shaurya would have saved Babli or any other lady in that situation anyway. He is a man child and was totally in pati zone. He was repeatedly saying he saved his sister-in-law for simply jataoying haq on Anokhi....don't read too much into this.

Same goes for Shaurya-Aastha scene. He didn’t understand the gravity of the issue why Anokhi told him to investigate and resolve things with Aastha. He being a child, needs Anokhi's attention. So, he chose the shortcut. He does not value women's opinion is not a case and he definitely did not want to impose his action on Aastha. He simply thought Aastha getting back to SM will fulfill Anokhi's condition. 

He is exactly like the child whose mother tells him, if he finishes the bowl of vegetables daily he will get to play with his favourite toy as long as he want. He does not understand the utility of vegetables for his health but eats it anyway for the sake of his play time. 🤣

Btw, how could Goa police bailed Vineet so easily from the kidnapping charge? How could Ahir let Vineet free and not insist Babli to file for a domestic violence case?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

I think today's episode was just about him basking in the happiness that Anokhi is now his wife as per ITV standard. He obviously thought that Anokhi is not serious about the condition and he will convince her to forget it and when that bubble was bursted by Anokhi today he went to Astha without thinking much, whatever he did and said was fake just to make Anokhi accept the marriage anyhow, again his impulsive nature was the reason but but this is just the start of his journey to understand Astha, Anokhi's condition is only that push that was needed for him to atleast trying to understand his mother rest everything will be real and from the heart only, we will just have to wait. And no dialogue of his from today's episode should be taken in negative light as we know that though he mentioned that he did help Babli coz she is his Saali but we know that he would have done it even if that wasn't the case.Also he was just being playful and was trying to enter into a husband zone. Anokhi got annoyed only at the word biwi, she definitely didn't take that in any negative light, she only got annoyed coz he is still taking this all very lightly and is in fun mood. Don't worry as now is the journey of Shaurya towards changing his soch, it will be very slow, he will fail multiple times initially but every failure will be a small lesson for him. It will be very slow and logical. Also Anokhi's character needs growth too, she should learn to listen to Shaurya , also she too needs to view Astha Shaurya relationship from his POV as well, she should realize that this a pain of 4 year old child abandoned by both of his parents.

Makes perfect sense to me! Thanks for sharing this perspective... Shaurya's ignorance for past few days and extremely regressive dialogues have really taken a toll... 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Shaurya would have saved Babli or any other lady in that situation anyway. He is a man child and was totally in pati zone. He was repeatedly saying he saved his sister-in-law for simply jataoying haq on Anokhi....don't read too much into this.

Same goes for Shaurya-Aastha scene. He didn’t understand the gravity of the issue why Anokhi told him to investigate and resolve things with Aastha. He being a child, needs Anokhi's attention. So, he chose the shortcut. He does not value women's opinion is not a case and he definitely did not want to impose his action on Aastha. He simply thought Aastha getting back to SM will fulfill Anokhi's condition. 

He is exactly like the child whose mother tells him, if he finishes the bowl of vegetables daily he will get to play with his favourite toy as long as he want. He does not understand the utility of vegetables for his health but eats it anyway for the sake of his play time. 🤣

Btw, how could Goa police bailed Vineet so easily from the kidnapping charge? How could Ahir let Vineet free and not insist Babli to file for a domestic violence case?

I don't understand this of Vineet... Apparently, Babli cares way too much about her father in law to put Vineet in jail for it.. 

For me Shaurya and Astha's scene was hilarious... But Shaurya has to literally start taking things seriously and stop being ignorant... And now Anokhi is clearly using her sindoor as a way to kind of umm... Maybe wrong word.. But literally blackmail ("push" could still be the word) him to set things right... She showed him and kind of... Let me also not take this seriously... And move on... I do feel there will be time when she won't apply it making him uncomfortable (maybe after engagement is announced 🙄)... And probably push him harder... Because as long as he is assured about her being with him... He will not take things too seriously... 

Like engagement is a serious deal here! He is taking it casually to break it once BM is fine without realizing how serious mess is created by BM. 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Makes perfect sense to me! Thanks for sharing this perspective... Shaurya's ignorance for past few days and extremely regressive dialogues have really taken a toll... 😆

Don't worry my friend..I completely get your point here. Shaurya has done so much in these last 2 episodes due to his desperation and impulsiveness and trust me now when the story will be moving towards his engagement he will realize that how serious is this and he will be out of his fun mode as this mess is getting bigger now, he will have to sort it out or else he will lose Anokhi and Today's Astha scene was a glimpse that it is only Anokhi that matters to him at this point ,he literally kills his ego for her. Today it was good coz he has no intentions to hide this engagement thing from Anokhi but he needs to come out with it clean. Also Anokhi too needs to start listening to what other person is saying. Today she is also forgivable as too much happened with her and her not wanting to talk to Shaurya today is justified.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am not sure, I wasn't too surprised by Anokhi being ticked off with Shaurya's constant jaap of being his wife and all... 

Like she was okay with everything he kept blabbering and wanted to talk about... Like Shaurya even said... You are blushing... Also I am very happy they showed Shaurya attempting to talk about Shagun's engagement and stuff with her today! Atleast in future makers can blame situation and not show Shaurya in someone trying to hide it... Nevertheless.. I do feel that they are still trying to move Shaurya back in the gradient of being little darker than what has been presented so far... 

Just my opinion... Today, after fighting and helping Babli... He was gloating... he was focused on showing himself as changed person by constantly reminding Anokhi being his wife... He helped Babli because she is her sis-in-law... And he is doing all this to now just earn brownie points to Anokhi's image... He infact said it out loud... You just continue acknowledging my attempts.. And I will be good... 

Soch is something internal... It's not something you do for a specific set of people... But for anyone and everyone in similar situation! And him saying that if not for you and your sister.. Whom would I do this for? Answer - EVERYONE! Because what's wrong is wrong for all... And that's exactly when Anokhi decided to get the car stopped... Being annoyed...  Anokhi in love would have probably ignored the whole dialogue and blushed harder with such flirting.. But this one knew biasness.. Anokhi doesn't want Shaurya to do her favours because he loves her or something.. But because he is good person in general... That's soch part...

My problem is that... Even before falling in love, Shaurya was never shown to be outright mean to women and had also saved Babli without any expectation... Because he felt Vineet was wrong... So why such dialogues for him TODAY? He is being moved into negative space little more than earlier... 

Also this was the very reason why Astha was not impressed... It's the soch that has to come from one self and not to fulfill stupid condition or prove something to someone... Even if it's about proving love to them... His attempt was hilarious... Again trying to push his wish of having her back on Astha too... Because that's probably only way to get Anokhi... But Astha could see through it...🤣

Also - I am not sure if the word 'saali' was used in any other context first time he blurted out... Like negatively as used more often.... Can someone clarify this... 

Yes Shaurya had helped Babli on Valentines day and there are many instances which show that he does help women in general. His problem was always only with Aastha and Anokhi as she was Aastha's student and then when she was friendly with the ACP. Again here I am not justifying his behavior. But Anokhi feels that he does not respect women in general. I was not happy with this dialogue right from the beginning.

I think Shaurya was just being playful and wanted to remind her again and again that she is wife and Babli is his sister in law but this irritated Anokhi. Makers are not showing Shaurya as dark, they are showing him as someone who is crazy in love and ready to do anything for his love. But I would like to see some maturity in his behavior. What did he think the minute he called Aastha to Saberwal mansion she would happily come with him? He needs to talk with his mother. 

Shaurya attempting to talk about the engagement was good but Anokhi was not ready to listen😔. But still I feel somehow Shaurya should be the one to inform this to her. She should not come to know about this in the college.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All of us know that he would have helped any woman if he feels that what's happening with her is wrong. He did save Babli earlier, even when Anokhi was getting kidnapped, he had no idea that its Anokhi.  Still he went out of his way to help that person.

For me, he is in Lala land. Abhi abhi shaadi hui hai. When they were discussing about where Babli should stay, he was more focused on that Mr, that Anokhi referred to him. Yes, what he did is wrong but he didnt realize it yet.

Like he said, terms and conditions kaun manta hai. I am excited to see how he will start seeing things in a different way.

I think he is in a rush to make Anokhi accept their relationship as a married couple. But I didnt think of what made Anokhi ask him to stop the car. Makes me think now