What ticked Anokhi (and Astha) off today?

Posted: 2 years ago

I am not sure, I wasn't too surprised by Anokhi being ticked off with Shaurya's constant jaap of being his wife and all... 

Like she was okay with everything he kept blabbering and wanted to talk about... Like Shaurya even said... You are blushing... Also I am very happy they showed Shaurya attempting to talk about Shagun's engagement and stuff with her today! Atleast in future makers can blame situation and not show Shaurya in someone trying to hide it... Nevertheless.. I do feel that they are still trying to move Shaurya back in the gradient of being little darker than what has been presented so far... 

Just my opinion... Today, after fighting and helping Babli... He was gloating... he was focused on showing himself as changed person by constantly reminding Anokhi being his wife... He helped Babli because she is her sis-in-law... And he is doing all this to now just earn brownie points to Anokhi's image... He infact said it out loud... You just continue acknowledging my attempts.. And I will be good... 

Soch is something internal... It's not something you do for a specific set of people... But for anyone and everyone in similar situation! And him saying that if not for you and your sister.. Whom would I do this for? Answer - EVERYONE! Because what's wrong is wrong for all... And that's exactly when Anokhi decided to get the car stopped... Being annoyed...  Anokhi in love would have probably ignored the whole dialogue and blushed harder with such flirting.. But this one knew biasness.. Anokhi doesn't want Shaurya to do her favours because he loves her or something.. But because he is good person in general... That's soch part...

My problem is that... Even before falling in love, Shaurya was never shown to be outright mean to women and had also saved Babli without any expectation... Because he felt Vineet was wrong... So why such dialogues for him TODAY? He is being moved into negative space little more than earlier... 

Also this was the very reason why Astha was not impressed... It's the soch that has to come from one self and not to fulfill stupid condition or prove something to someone... Even if it's about proving love to them... His attempt was hilarious... Again trying to push his wish of having her back on Astha too... Because that's probably only way to get Anokhi... But Astha could see through it...🤣

Also - I am not sure if the word 'saali' was used in any other context first time he blurted out... Like negatively as used more often.... Can someone clarify this... 

I think he is just trying to impress Anokhi and failing. He is trying to do superficial things to gain her trust and convince her. I don't think he has accepted that he is pov is problematic. That realisation should come and only then he will re-evaluate his actions/ his 'soch'. 

I don't agree with your analysis that he is becoming more darker though. I liked that he wanted to tell Anokhi about the engagement. And everything else can be chalked up to him just trying to impress Anokhi and kind failing because she can see through it. 

Also, that saali part was just meant to be funny I think. It is a KV thing.  But came across wrong. Just him flirting with Anokhi. Should have been edited better. 

Edited by Abhipyaarhua - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Abhipyaarhua

I think he is just trying to impress Anokhi and failing. He is trying to do superficial things to gain her trust and convince her. I don't think he has accepted that he is pov is problematic. That realisation should come and only then he will re-evaluate his actions/ his 'soch'. 

I don't agree with your analysis that he is becoming more darker though. I liked that he wanted to tell Anokhi about the engagement. And everything else can be chalked up to him just trying to impress Anokhi and kind failing because she can see through it. 

Also, that saali part was just meant to be funny I think. It is a KV thing.  But came across wrong. Just him flirting with Anokhi. Should have been edited better. 

I am little confused with the writing to be honest 

As I said... I am glad he was shown to be genuinely trying to tell Anokhi about ShaSha engagement and as usual... She annoyed me too by not hearing him out..

But I really don't understand what ticked her off soo much after Babli being called saali that made her stop the car and walk out... Darker in the sense... It's purposely being shown that way while he wasn't so self centred earlier! 

Couldn't see the epi...network issues...just read the WU...but got confused 

Coming to shasha engagement...shaurya had enough time....all the time anokhi was telling about the announcement devi made..shaurya could have told...instead of sindoor and crying..he could be open to her...

Anokhi as you said is off by his certain antics ....

Did astha really ask shaurya...was it for anokhi..he came to her  ? 

Other...waiting to see the epi and know 

There is so much I dont agree with. I mean, Shaurya has always taken a stand for women. Be it something as simple as Kanchan's sil issues or the pathetic Tej comments on the fulka roti, then on the other hand, he took a stand for Babli.He has always taken a stand. Initially, he was very disgusting to Anokhi, he had his personal issues, which was wrong. But, then again, he saved Anokhi from the goons, went to file the FIR, HE HAD NO PERSONAL GAINS from all these things he did. What i believed from today's episode, Shaurya felt it was his 'duty' to be there for Anokhi's sister. He loves her. I mean even if they 'werent married' ( cuz technically they arent, maang barne se shaadi nhi hojati). I believed he would have still done it. Right now, he is really annoying Anokhi. But i believe its playfull

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Couldn't see the epi...network issues...just read the WU...but got confused 

Coming to shasha engagement...shaurya had enough time....all the time anokhi was telling about the announcement devi made..shaurya could have told...instead of sindoor and crying..he could be open to her...

Anokhi as you said is off by his certain antics ....

Did astha really ask shaurya...was it for anokhi..he came to her  ? 

Other...waiting to see the epi and know 

Not really, he didn't have time to tell her that... Nor was she in the mood to hear him out... 

So, he was in a way right to not tell her at the moment.. But then it will be worse jhatka when it comes from other people.. 

Anokhi was OK with most of his antics till he said...tumhare aur tumhare behen ke liye nai karunga toh kiske liye karunga... 

Originally posted by ZaaraBB

There is so much I dont agree with. I mean, Shaurya has always taken a stand for women. Be it something as simple as Kanchan's sil issues or the pathetic Tej comments on the fulka roti, then on the other hand, he took a stand for Babli.He has always taken a stand. Initially, he was very disgusting to Anokhi, he had his personal issues, which was wrong. But, then again, he saved Anokhi from the goons, went to file the FIR, HE HAD NO PERSONAL GAINS from all these things he did. What i believed from today's episode, Shaurya felt it was his 'duty' to be there for Anokhi's sister. He loves her. I mean even if they 'werent married' ( cuz technically they arent, maang barne se shaadi nhi hojati). I believed he would have still done it. Right now, he is really annoying Anokhi. But i believe its playfull

I did mention that I do know he had been always more respectful towards women and even before he was in love with Anokhi... It's stated in the post... Like even saving Babli from Vineet post valentines day... 

I am just focusing on the dialogues that pissed Anokhi off after a point... I hope they keep it as playful and silly attempts too... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I did mention that I do know he had been always more respectful towards women and even before he was in love with Anokhi... It's stated in the post... Like even saving Babli from Vineet post valentines day... 

I am just focusing on the dialogues that pissed Anokhi off after a point... I hope they keep it as playful and silly attempts too... 

I honestly hope it is just as playful to cheer her up. Even tho hes so stupid not to realize why shes so pissed off with him. He doesnt think rationally. He's way too hyper. 

Like in today's episode, he just wishes to throw his orders on people. But both Anokhi and Aastha are different. 

Originally posted by ZaaraBB

I honestly hope it is just as playful to cheer her up. Even tho hes so stupid not to realize why shes so pissed off with him. He doesnt think rationally. He's way too hyper. 

Like in today's episode, he just wishes to throw his orders on people. But both Anokhi and Aastha are different. 

Shaurya has said few things which were pretty serious in last two episodes and was never really shown to be kind of person... And it comes out as really sad for character... 

For example, You know.. I always felt he had Ego issues.. But consent was always one thing he respected even before falling in love.. The way he apologized to Anokhi after picking her up from front of his car was classic example. He could get annoyed with Anokhi for not allowing him to touch her but he always respected her wish... Ab suddenly he is acting way too stupid.. Hence, I felt that now writers are just pushing lot of things.. Still hope that this episode was just limited to flirting..  And they aren't making some serious changes to his character! 

🤣 Astha's reaction for me was the best one! 

I think today's episode was just about him basking in the happiness that Anokhi is now his wife as per ITV standard. He obviously thought that Anokhi is not serious about the condition and he will convince her to forget it and when that bubble was bursted by Anokhi today he went to Astha without thinking much, whatever he did and said was fake just to make Anokhi accept the marriage anyhow, again his impulsive nature was the reason but but this is just the start of his journey to understand Astha, Anokhi's condition is only that push that was needed for him to atleast trying to understand his mother rest everything will be real and from the heart only, we will just have to wait. And no dialogue of his from today's episode should be taken in negative light as we know that though he mentioned that he did help Babli coz she is his Saali but we know that he would have done it even if that wasn't the case.Also he was just being playful and was trying to enter into a husband zone. Anokhi got annoyed only at the word biwi, she definitely didn't take that in any negative light, she only got annoyed coz he is still taking this all very lightly and is in fun mood. Don't worry as now is the journey of Shaurya towards changing his soch, it will be very slow, he will fail multiple times initially but every failure will be a small lesson for him. It will be very slow and logical. Also Anokhi's character needs growth too, she should learn to listen to Shaurya , also she too needs to view Astha Shaurya relationship from his POV as well, she should realize that this a pain of 4 year old child abandoned by both of his parents.