I love your siggy..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love your siggy..
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Babli di is becoming super cute by slowly liking our Professor Saab, u will make a great sister in law.
Hope this version of urs continues
Someone has objection on Shaurya calling sali. They think it's gali🤣
One sister stepped in and another stepped out of the Marriage
That's quite symbolic.
The fate of Bhalla sisters.
Eldest sister stepping out of a loveless marriage, from a toxic husband. A new beginning.
Little sister stepping in a love marriage, with a madly in love husband! A new beginning too.
Now i'm waiting for Shaurya Sabherwal to meet with the Bhallas.
Papa bhalla was soooo proud of Vineet as his SIL.🤢
Imagine his reaction on realising just who Anokhi married...the most eligible bachelor of Chandigarh!
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah Jigz
But I am telling kitna bhi morden ho jaye man lekin soch morden nhi hoti atleast completely to kabhi nhi
True👍🏼
Someone has objection on Shaurya calling sali. They think it's gali🤣
Arre hindi mai sis in law ko saali he bolte hai.. 🤣
I have one very very important question.
Are there boys/guys on IF? 😕
Arre hindi mai sis in law ko saali he bolte hai.. 🤣
I know. But there is a post
No idea. I haven’t seen any in the time span I spent here.
(Admin team ke alawa)
I love your siggy..
Thanks a lot Jiggy dr❣️