Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mehr05

I was incredulous to see Shaurya teasing his biwi and smiling so openly in front of Babli & ACP. 

His expression when Anokhi said "Mr..." πŸ€£

The silent convo ongoing between the hottest newly wed couples was palpable, puzzling Babli and making Ahir be wary. 

N after all this, Shaurya still can't tolerate Ahir🀣🀣. Raffa daffa kar diya ACP ko.

Saali ko bhej di competitor ke ghar! Hostel room adda hai Shakhi ka, he took no chance there! πŸ˜†

Mastermind Mr SS! πŸ‘

One sister stepped in and another stepped out of the Marriage 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Professor Shaurya, want to see that tomorrow, missed him as Professor, I really started liking the show when I saw him as Professor, haan, this man really, why can’t we have him teach at our college. 

If I had him in my college, I would rather go to clg on even Sundays really, now online classes only possible, no problem extra hours of online class 

My economics teacher was an old man. I wish I had Shaurya Sir teaching me eco too πŸ˜†

But nevertheless, we had hot professors so πŸ€ͺ

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

One sister stepped in and another stepped out of the Marriage 

Yes this transition has happened but it is happiness one side for Anokhi and total freedom and Liberty to live life on her own terms for Babli di. I really wish Babli di a very joyous and an independent life. 

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

My economics teacher was an old man. I wish I had Shaurya Sir teaching me eco too πŸ˜†

But nevertheless, we had hot professors so πŸ€ͺ

Oh ho deep! U wish will be granted, go and join urself in SIAC, there u will find the hottest professor on this planet❣️❣️

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Professor Shaurya, want to see that tomorrow, missed him as Professor, I really started liking the show when I saw him as Professor, haan, this man really, why can’t we have him teach at our college. 

If I had him in my college, I would rather go to clg on even Sundays really, now online classes only possible, no problem extra hours of online class 

Good question πŸ˜†

Mein to Engineering student hu, SS hota, to phir mein Humanities wale credits definitely Economics pe kar leti πŸ€£

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Good question πŸ˜†

Mein to Engineering student hu, SS hota, to phir mein Humanities wale credits definitely Economics pe kar leti πŸ€£

So much people would have really tired to talk much about this subject and kindle our interest in it really. But this subject is so crucial, why try this, but now look there is a queue waiting to learn it. Shaurya Sabherwal, kya kardiya aap? Really jaadu, under a charm, by the exquisite charmer❣️❣️

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ho deep! U wish will be granted, go and join urself in SIAC, there u will find the hottest professor on this planet❣️❣️

I am hoping for some Shaurya Sabherwal kinda prof teaching me supersoon πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ 

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes this transition has happened but it is happiness one side for Anokhi and total freedom and Liberty to live life on her own terms for Babli di. I really wish Babli di a very joyous and an independent life. 

Yes today she has done very noble work. Asking Nikki to go with Shaurya and not going to stay in hostelπŸ˜†

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I am hoping for some Shaurya Sabherwal kinda prof teaching me supersoon πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ 

Blessings, kalyan ho! 
from Mr. Hot Sabherwal!! 

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

Yes today she has done very noble work. Asking Nikki to go with Shaurya and not going to stay in hostelπŸ˜†

Babli di is becoming super cute by slowly liking our Professor Saab, u will make a great sister in law.

Hope this version of urs continues