Poll
Which nickname are you waiting to be mentioned again?
I feel dono nicknames phir se entry marenge at some point 🤣 Most probably with a taunt from Pallu 😆 So... which one are you guys most exited for? 🤣
For me it's definitely Baby shona jaanu 😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I vote for pals baby
Coz it sounded sexy when Raghav called her by pals baby ☺️
Both now..i would love to hear from him🤣
Apne liye toh Baby Shona Jaanu is the bessst☺️☺️
I can't forget that we at IF had a field day when Raghav used the words for Pallavi.
Threads running out🤣🤣, OSes being churned out
Pals baby it is ☺️ for me
Originally posted by: christobelle
I vote for pals baby
Coz it sounded sexy when Raghav called her by pals baby ☺️
Wo to hai ☺️
But I doubt Raghav will use it again by himself.. considering the context he used it in last time
Pallu will have to taana maaro to ease him into it 😆 Something like "kyun, main to tumhari Pals baby hoon na? 🤔" Raghav won't need to be told twice 🤣
Both now..i would love to hear from him🤣
Isi liye to poll banaya.. two highly popular nicknames 🤣
Vote to ek hi ko karna padega 😆
Wo to hai ☺️
But I doubt Raghav will use it again by himself.. considering the context he used it in last time
Pallu will have to taana maaro to ease him into it 😆 Something like "kyun, main to tumhari Pals baby hoon na? 🤔" Raghav won't need to be told twice 🤣
I would love sweetheart too
But pals baby , if not from pallu. I want Raghav to use it.🤣
Pals Baby 🤣
and
not jaanu but Jaana ❤️
Main thoda sochke vote karungi 🤣