Agreed thereOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lavy is too sweet to do that, its u that i was concerned abt (the whole knife thing)
Lavy is too sweet to be like that🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agreed thereOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lavy is too sweet to do that, its u that i was concerned abt (the whole knife thing)
Lavy is too sweet to be like that🤣
I thought I was late .😆 I am scared of the idea of missing deadline , after I forgot to submit my answers in a previous game.😳
Hehe deadline is on 28th so u r early this time.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U crush on ur arjun
I already doBut Kifs gave me few Evans movie recommendation😆Nd i cant stop crushing on him too
Shaleen na?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U crush on ur arjun
Its better that way
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I guess many people got full marks including Soni
You see? It was an easy round.. 2nd round is very tough.. but I got rid of it.😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lavy is too sweet to do that, its u that i was concerned abt (the whole knife thing)
*hides away my entire knife collection*
I don't know what you are talking about Also, I would never haarm Lavy, its useless, she has enhanced blood in her, she'll heal like that😃
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I already doBut Kifs gave me few Evans movie recommendation😆Nd i cant stop crushing on him too
Khud ki sautan tayyar kar li aapne🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe deadline is on 28th so u r early this time.
No problem. I didn't want to change my mind many times. It won't help either.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I already doBut Kifs gave me few Evans movie recommendation😆Nd i cant stop crushing on him too
Crush is okay just dont go falling in love with evans okay😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Crush is okay just dont go falling in love with evans okay😆
Nope i wont🤣Thats for Kifs😆