Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, it's coming again, and it's pretty bad😭
Yeah, leaving in a few minutes😔
then Abhi Jao😣😣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah, it's coming again, and it's pretty bad😭
Yeah, leaving in a few minutes😔
then Abhi Jao😣😣
We should email star plus to give our leads (SaiRat) better clothes. I have no expectation from PH, fans have requested so many times but they don’t listen plus Vankar blocking those on twitter who are asking him to give Sai decent clothes.
Guys I'm watching Bubiya's SBB live right now with the volume at 0. I want to try and understand the complex expressions🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Guys I'm watching Bubiya's SBB live right now with the volume at 0. I want to try and understand the complex expressions🤣
Where are you watching it?
SBB youtube channel
It's in YouTube (Saas Bahu aur betiyaan channel)!