oh achha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
oh achha🤣
nothing as yet but someone is coming like with SBB on youtube at 5pm IST today we are waiting for that dhamaka
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Even gyaani devi doesn't have this much patience🤣
mujh main kut kut ke bhara hua hai 🤣😈
ghum ganja has made me insane.....
i need to rewire my brain 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Even gyaani devi doesn't have this much patience🤣
Gyaani devi is devi because she is unique🤣
I'll tell my mum, she will watch and add masala to it 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'll tell my mum, she will watch and add masala to it 🤣
And u tell us 😂😂
mujh main kut kut ke bhara hua hai 🤣😈
ghum ganja has made me insane.....
i need to rewire my brain 🤣
nashe si chard gayi kudi nashe si chard ga
And u tell us 😂😂
I might PM you tomorrow, network issues, mera aajka pack khatam hua hai😳
And I am having this stupid headache again, might leave in a few minutes😭
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I might PM you tomorrow, network issues, mera aajka pack khatam hua hai😳
And I am having this stupid headache again, might leave in a few minutes😭
Phir se 🥲🥲
U take rest
Yeah, it's coming again, and it's pretty bad😭
Yeah, leaving in a few minutes😔