Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
The most attractive thing about me is probably hair and long fingers🤣
🤣🤣
Yeah, even mine is hair, which I agree as well🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
The most attractive thing about me is probably hair and long fingers🤣
🤣🤣
Yeah, even mine is hair, which I agree as well🤣
Gyaani devi doesn't have a pet dog but if she gets one someday she'll name her Pretzel❤️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Gyaani devi doesn't have a pet dog but if she gets one someday she'll name her Pretzel❤️
Even gyaani devi ki bhakt no.1 also doesn't have a dog, but if I get one ,I'll name her "Sugar"🤣
I know it's weird, but always it's either sugar or reno😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Even gyaani devi ki bhakt no.1 also doesn't have a dog, but if I get one ,I'll name her "Sugar"🤣
I know it's weird, but always it's either sugar or reno😆
That's cute❤️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
That's cute❤️
Really, so sweet❤️
My mum always teases me that one will be sugar and the other I will name as BP, and I go 😑😑
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Really, so sweet❤️
My mum always teases me that one will be sugar and the other I will name as BP, and I go 😑😑
I have these names in mind Pretzel, cookie, snowy, josephine, Jelena and Merenla... I know these are quite weird😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I have these names in mind Pretzel, cookie, snowy, josephine, Jelena and Merenla... I know these are quite weird😆
No , they are all so cute❤️
I even love percy, toby❤️
Mine is named Ginger
I'll name my puppy Jelena or Pretzel for sure❤️😆
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Mine is named Ginger
Soooo cute I always like pet names❤️
One of my cousin's dog name is "Shakru"😆