can she tolerate dogs
I have two 😀😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
can she tolerate dogs
I have two 😀😀
Yes, you cannot gift her lizards, snakes, honey bees,rats, paneer ,beans and many more things 🤣
Without doubt she might have the best beautiful eyes Bengalis famous for, and I would love to see her in saree,
😀😀
Then I want to see both of you pretty girls❤️
Without doubt she might have the best beautiful eyes Bengalis famous for, and I would love to see her in saree,
😀😀
@bold
I actually have small eyes which I got from my father😆But I have been told that I have very pretty eyebrows(I agree) and nice lips(considering my parents have slightly thin lips)🤣
Ya... she likes sweet dogs😃
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... she likes sweet dogs😃
What about a bull dog which my brother adores 🥱
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
What about a bull dog which my brother adores 🥱
Sort of fine
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I actually have small eyes which I got from my father😆But I have been told that I have very pretty eyebrows(I agree) and nice lips(considering my parents have slightly thin lips)🤣
Pretty pretty girl ❤️
Without doubt she might have the best beautiful eyes Bengalis famous for, and I would love to see her in saree,
😀😀
The most attractive thing about me is probably hair and long fingers🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Sort of fine
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, okay then.
I love labradors, and a shitzu