Bandi looks like a doll
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bandi looks like a doll
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Dropping here to say a quick Hi to everyone. Hope y’all enjoyed today’s episode It was good. I loved Aastha’s scene and loved how Anokhi looked at Shaurya in the end. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode.
Hey deeps
Where are you ?
And yeah it was good episode but I think tomorrow we will have a wonderful episode
Can't wait
Haaan
Yaar sab kaha gayab hai
I miss everybody 😭
Haan aaj to pta nhi sb busy lg rahe hai🤔
Baby doll.
She dances so gracefully.
Super cute.
Bohat hi zyada
Ye sakshi ne account deactivate kar liya
Present mam🤗
Umeed par duniya kayam hai 😌