Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
In precap she is looking at ring and he is checking sindoor?
I didn't get😆
In precap she is looking at ring and he is checking sindoor?
I didn't get😆
May be she is looking at ring only😉
So am i! Maza aayega! Jugni Anokhi 🤩🤩🤩
So am i! Maza aayega! Jugni Anokhi 🤩🤩🤩
What do you think Jealous feel karegi kya ?
I think usko aur ghussa aayega... Ki engagement ke baad bhi maang mei sindoor bhar diya...
Thoda shant hone ke baad shayad jealous feel kare..
I think usko aur ghussa aayega... Ki engagement ke baad bhi maang mei sindoor bhar diya...
Thoda shant hone ke baad shayad jealous feel kare..
She should remove it and throw it down from bridge.
No. She doesn't have that jealous instinct in her.🙆 she gets angry or feels sad
So am i! Maza aayega! Jugni Anokhi 🤩🤩🤩
Shaurya ki pitai ke liye excited? 😆
Dropping here to say a quick Hi to everyone. Hope y’all enjoyed today’s episode It was good. I loved Aastha’s scene and loved how Anokhi looked at Shaurya in the end. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode.