SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Salman Khan Along With Arbaaz Khan and Sonakshi Sinha is Back Home for  Dabangg 3

Ajay, Sonakshi team up again for Action Jackson - Movies News

Ekta Kapoor is proud of Ranveer Singh-Sonakshi Sinha's 'Lootera'

Sonakshi Sinha's screen-name in 'Once upon a time...' changed

Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha sizzle in the song Tamanche Pe Disco, from  the movie Bullet Raja.

shahid kapoor and sonakshi sinha on We Heart It

Tevar: Arjun Kapoor- Sonakshi Sinha's unusual romantic track in Tevar |  Hindi Movie News - Times of India

Official game of Force 2, starring John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha launched |  Entertainment News,The Indian Express

Sidharth Malhotra, Sonakshi Sinha and Akshaye Khanna starrer Ittefaq to  have a Telugu remake : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Sonakshi Sinha's pictures with her 'Kalank' co-star Aditya Roy Kapur reveal  their bond

Which actor did she have the best chemistry with till now ? & what are your thoughts about her leading heroes since the last 11 years ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She made a huge mistake by constantly playing the insignificant love interests of senior actors because that has not only aged her onscreen but it also damaged the goodwill she gained from her only commendable performance in Lootera.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No one loves flowerpot more than Sonakshi

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She had the best chemistry with Shahid ❤️

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I liked her chemistry with Ranveer and Shahid

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ranveer Singh. they should have done more films together. Wonder why she is not doing more films

Lootera, what a wonderful film 🥳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1gioN6SwU

hbkrocks thumbnail

Ranveer followed by Shahid & Akshay

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I prefer watching her with actors of her own generation or age group. I liked her pairing with Shahid, Arjun and Aditya etc I hope the scripts had been better.  I think she wasted too much time going for the safe options of guaranteed commercial successes with the senior actors, its almost as if she ended up typecasting herself, it also did no favour to her career wise like it did for Katrina, who then went on to do films like New York, Mere Brother ki Dulhan or APKGK where a lot of the movies were being promoted on her popularity back then and went on to become hits.

She's had chemistry with all her heroes but I wanna see her more with the younger generation, I fear the senior actors mostly do films solely focused on their characters. Hopefully with better scripts and a few successes under her belt she can get back on track, the industry can be so fickle a few successful movies and people are singing your praises again.😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sonakshi Sinha's chemistry with Ranveer Singh is ❤️❤️❤️

Also loved her with Aditya Roy Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra.

Still rooting for this girl. Someone please sign her up with something as good as Lootera!

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I liked her with Ranveer and Kanan Gill