whatttt😲😲 they are married???? my poor Ahir🥺🥺😭
Secret marriage😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
whatttt😲😲 they are married???? my poor Ahir🥺🥺😭
Secret marriage😆
Secret marriage😆
🥺😭 someone tell ahir about it so that he moves on from her😭
Sooo looks like Sunny boy is genuinely loves keerti
Why do I feel ki something will happen due to this money which will make keerti doubt him and a fall between them will occur 🤔and that’s when Farhad angle will also get involved and thus making an unwanted triangle 🤔
Thoughts??
Sooo looks like Sunny boy is genuinely loves keerti
Why do I feel ki something will happen due to this money which will make keerti doubt him and a fall between them will occur 🤔and that’s when Farhad angle will also get involved and thus making an unwanted triangle 🤔
Thoughts??
I will check out the episodes and share my thoughts ok. I hope the Keerthi and Sunny get confirmed soon.. Even if Farhad angle comes, then Keerthi and Sunny should be end game. Farhad will feel blue for a little while.. But his lady love is waiting in line impatiently, right Ani?
Sooo looks like Sunny boy is genuinely loves keerti
Why do I feel ki something will happen due to this money which will make keerti doubt him and a fall between them will occur 🤔and that’s when Farhad angle will also get involved and thus making an unwanted triangle 🤔
Thoughts??
I can't wait for more Sunny and Keerthi scenes.
I want to make a thread and promote the couple. I truly think amazing tracks can come from Sunny character too. These characters have so many story potentials.. Pairing and hook and angles are so important..
MHRW casts, creators, producers:
Hire me already...! 😆
hoenga pura...btw I saw some of the cast members posts flying back to kolhapur.
Ye kab hua? 😲
Ani main aa gayi!! ⭐️😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I will check out the episodes and share my thoughts ok. I hope the Keerthi and Sunny get confirmed soon.. Even if Farhad angle comes, then Keerthi and Sunny should be end game. Farhad will feel blue for a little while.. But his lady love is waiting in line impatiently, right Ani?
I'd prefer farhad not getting involved at all but I'll take this if they are indeed planning on something like that😆
Yep🙊😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I can't wait for more Sunny and Keerthi scenes.
I want to make a thread and promote the couple. I truly think amazing tracks can come from Sunny character too. These characters have so many story potentials.. Pairing and hook and angles are so important..
MHRW casts, creators, producers:
Hire me already...! 😆
Ohhh make it already.I'll join you if he stays like this I may start stabbing him too😆