Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Does Virat know the steps of making someone wear a saree??🤔
Good question let me think🤔🤔🤔 I think no, but chodo na waise saree pehnana ayabhi tho pura thodi pehnayega😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Does Virat know the steps of making someone wear a saree??🤔
Good question let me think🤔🤔🤔 I think no, but chodo na waise saree pehnana ayabhi tho pura thodi pehnayega😉
oh yeah there are so many topics which get closed jaldi jaldi 1st time I am seeing in if
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Koi nahi, I guess there is a track in future where virat and. Sai goes for virat's get together.... I hope waha sai want to wear saree but she couldn't they virat should help her wearing☺️
Don't give me such ideas...I ll start to think of Sairat dancing to teri aankhon mein...Neil is such a good dancer, they need to use his skills.
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Good question let me think🤔🤔🤔 I think no, but chodo na waise saree pehnana ayabhi tho pura thodi pehnayega😉
Sab sikhaana parta hai iss viru ko🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Sab sikhaana parta hai iss viru ko🤣
Tuitions dena hai aapko?
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Sab sikhaana parta hai iss viru ko🤣
So much fun to watch this seq
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Tuitions dena hai aapko?
No... I don't take tuition classes... I'm not really in the field of teaching😂
So much fun to watch this seq
Viru shayyari karega?
Kya bolega? SP previous ML ki chodi ki hui shayyari?
Chand se payal ban waayi hai; haar mein indra dhanush ko joda hai; taro se jhumke banaye hai aur suraj ki laali se sindoor?
And he toh has poora ka poora haq to do anything
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Viru shayyari karega?
Kya bolega? SP previous ML ki chodi ki hui shayyari?
Chand se payal ban waayi hai; haar mein indra dhanush ko joda hai; taro se jhumke banaye hai aur suraj ki laali se sindoor?
And he toh has poora ka poora haq to do anything
@bold
woww... now that's something😂
Just hope Sai doesn't get gawdy jewellery in the name of indradhanush ko joda hai. 😆