Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Guys would like to introduce a #CoupleGoals course maybe??🤣
I didn't know the world is so much interested in making themselves as bubu and babu, if the world needs this, then we will give this🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Guys would like to introduce a #CoupleGoals course maybe??🤣
I didn't know the world is so much interested in making themselves as bubu and babu, if the world needs this, then we will give this🤣
ishani is our first student in all courses...so the new idea is in,
and Ishani will get discount at our university foe sharing ideas
Ishani we have nagin dance class also if you want to learn
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I didn't know the world is so much interested in making themselves as bubu and babu, if the world needs this, then we will give this🤣
One more idea: Partner Naamkaran course 🤣#BubuBubipan🤣
unlike our CVS and pH, we will give what our fans want😉Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I didn't know the world is so much interested in making themselves as bubu and babu, if the world needs this, then we will give this🤣
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
ishani is our first student in all courses...
Ishani we have nagin dance class also if you want to learn
@bold
no thanks... I've danced enough all these years🤣
Acchha one more idea
IF topic closure course🤣
New course : How to handle saree by patralekha sulenkha...
And we will gift the students one Didi designer blouse
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
New course : How to handle saree by patralekha sulenkha...
And we will gift the students one Didi designer blouse
@bold
😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣
So are we deviating from topic so that people can get this topic closed?.
Or is there genuine interest in this topic.
I don't know this myself to teach🤣