Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
'More Potent, Efficient & Suitable to Indian Conditions': New Covid Vaccine in the Works
'Made-in-India Nasal Vaccines Could be Game Changer': WHO Top Scientist on Covid in Kids as 3rd Wave Fear Looms
Israel Confers Honorary Citizenship On Kerala Woman Soumya Santosh Who Was Killed In Hamas Rocket Attack
(Reuters) -Some teenagers and young adults who received COVID-19 vaccines experienced heart inflammation, a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group said, recommending further study of the rare condition.
Does Indian Idol promote fake love story and fake poverty back ground for ratings?
Contestant Sayali Kamble is so poor, she grew up in a chawl, never had TV, her family couldn’t watch her performance cz they can’t afford a TV, used to be a consistent theme on that show, and yet last year she performed with Suresh Wadekar on stage, dressed and made up sophisticatedly unlike how she used to dress at the beginning of the show
Don’t know how much on stage performances she has given
https://youtu.be/hEiq6VN9Xk4
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0