Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

Uski wife Mrs Anokhi Sharurya Sabrawal ko propose kaise kiya πŸ€£ 

If he sees that bawal ho gye ga πŸ˜†

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Why am I assuming that this is really a goodbye from SAAKK?  He has also added a goodbye song in the picture, I hope he returns ... Maybe it was his last scene on the set that's why he followed his fellow co-actors from SAAKK and also, SP

I will miss him πŸ˜­

Temporary exit I think 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why am I assuming that this is really a goodbye from SAAKK?  He has also added a goodbye song in the picture, I hope he returns ... Maybe it was his last scene on the set that's why he followed his fellow co-actors from SAAKK and also, SP

I will miss him πŸ˜­

Arre aisa mat bolo..

Wo to imp character hai na..

Nikal na hai to Shagun ko nikale.. πŸ˜­

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chappal mat maarna but humko lag raha h ke Ahir ka character end hone wala h SAAKK mein πŸ˜­

Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hitesh kiya sach mein jaraha hain

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chappal mat maarna but humko lag raha h ke Ahir ka character end hone wala h SAAKK mein πŸ˜­

I think temporary exit hoga 

devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I will miss him πŸ˜­

That would be sad indeed.

If this is an actual goodbye then the character was underdeveloped. He was only used as a prop to instigate jealousy. I believe he is meant to be more than that.

He'll come back in a while, I guess. Fingers crossed. I like him too.

He isn't needed for Sabherwal drama....they have plenty of characters for those scenesπŸ˜†

butterturnips thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Arre aisa mat bolo..

Wo to imp character hai na..

Nikal na hai to Shagun ko nikale.. πŸ˜­

Arre Jiggy sab waisa hi hote hue nazar aa raha h 

It's just my guess, but I'm feeling negative about this goodbye! Won't he be coming back? In nearing episodes, ShaKhi will be married so then how important will his role be? And talking about his unpredictability as KV had revealed on Deba's live, I guess Ahir will patch up Shakhi... I can't imagine anything more unpredictable than this from Ahir's character! So my feeling is that he's not going to return πŸ˜­

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi to Anohir pic ka MU, Babli-DJ ki shaadi, Anokhi ka support system kitna kuch karna tha unhe.. πŸ₯Ί

butterturnips thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilindisguise

That would be sad indeed.

If this is an actual goodbye then the character was underdeveloped. He was only used as a prop to instigate jealousy. I believe he is meant to be more than that.

He'll come back in a while, I guess. Fingers crossed. I like him too.

He isn't needed for Sabherwal drama....they have plenty of characters for those scenesπŸ˜†

Yesterday KV revealed that Ahir's character is going to be unpredictable, so what can be that unpredictability? ShaKhi will get married soon, so I guess it will be Ahir who will help ShaKhi to patch up again... It was just like this in OG version ... I just don't want him to leave, he's such a wonderful character... Can't imagine SAAKK without Ahir πŸ˜’