Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes dear now I know. I went to Google to find out 😆
Today this is my favorite word.
Raghav Rao - Nirvastra King 😆
Lol so true 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Yes dear now I know. I went to Google to find out 😆
Today this is my favorite word.
Raghav Rao - Nirvastra King 😆
Lol so true 😂
aaj subhah hi maine yeh post kiya yaha, his smile is ☺️lovely
he will be proud of you rishu🤣Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Then I hope he reads and understands that Rishu is not khush if he ends his shirtless or buttonless scenes..
Originally posted by: rikara94
You never know woh kisi b username se idhr ho skta h...kya pta main hi hoon woh...munnu bhi ho skti tum bhi ho skti ho🤪
Sai ka UN will be IAmAwesomeAndIKnowIt😎
🤣
AT ne hi ussko sanyasi banaya🤣Paheli baar kisi AT me sanyasini ko dekha Hai Maine
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx
So...sai will go for arrange marriage??😲
He says so🤷♀️
achha 😒toh phir el aur hati competition 🥳Originally posted by: rikara94
The number you have dialled is currently unavailable. Because Main Himalayas pe hoon filhal ke liye👍🏼
mai sai nehi, sai ka saiyya hu☺️Originally posted by: rikara94
Tujhe bada pata h...kahin tu Sai toh nahi
AT ne hi ussko sanyasi banaya🤣
AT sanyasi ko sansar waala bana deta hai yaha toh ulta ho gaya 🤣