🤣🤣Sometime in future
Pallavi in romance mood on dining table.
Plans to play with hubby's foot. Galti se Amma ka foot.
Amma whispering to her: yeh wrong number Hai, correct waala udhar hai
I can feel the second hand embarrassment just by reading it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣Sometime in future
Pallavi in romance mood on dining table.
Plans to play with hubby's foot. Galti se Amma ka foot.
Amma whispering to her: yeh wrong number Hai, correct waala udhar hai
I can feel the second hand embarrassment just by reading it🤣
The complete man, Raymond ki tag line 🤣
Originally posted by: Isamreen
He will laugh at her jaise Pallavi Apr has raha tha, 4 feet k pani me kaun doobta hai 🤣
Sai will save me ☺️
Doobta hai yaar🤪😆
Agar achanak gir jaye aur panic kare toh we can't find balance to stand up aur uparse she was wearing saare🤣
tum teeno bohot jyada udd rahe ho.Originally posted by: rikara94
Munnu dekh tere liye ladke dhoondh re hain hum🤪
Pankh kaat denge😡
See I have become Seema aunty like you . I have set up Milind Kaka with Mnm . Don't you think they make a good pair 😂😂
There is a bit of Seema Aunty in all of us..
M&M is Milind Kaka to your taste? I am sure he likes M&M's 😆
Of course you wont say Kaka to him..