Originally posted by: Isamreen
I wonder woh poora padhta b hoga ya phir hamari tarah sharam k mare adha hi chod de ta hoga 🤣
What I want to know is , does he enjoy the attention or he rather it stopped 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Isamreen
I wonder woh poora padhta b hoga ya phir hamari tarah sharam k mare adha hi chod de ta hoga 🤣
What I want to know is , does he enjoy the attention or he rather it stopped 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNb8qnM1GN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ye dekho aaj hmlog yhi baat kr rhe the🤦♀️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNb8qnM1GN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shy ki baat karte hi SAI ne shy wala post bhi kar diya🤣🤣🤣
What I want to know is , does he enjoy the attention or he rather it stopped 🤣
Ooh he does enjoy it a lot 🙂 abhi interviewer ne question pucha nahi k he starts blushing and very eager to answer those type of questions 😈
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNb8qnM1GN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shy ki baat karte hi SAI ne shy wala post bhi kar diya🤣🤣🤣
It means he seeing the AT 😲
I know CVs and Him stalking forum but here too 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNb8qnM1GN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Shy ki baat karte hi SAI ne shy wala post bhi kar diya🤣🤣🤣
He reads our mind🤣
Plot twist: he was silently reading everything discussed here🤣
Jyoti....🤔
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx
He reads our mind🤣
Plot twist: he was silently reading everything discussed here🤣
Jyoti....🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Wondering woh hamare anti- nangu group se khush hoga ya naraaz 🤔
Uske liye agli post ka intezar krna hoga🤣
Vaise in pic who asked him what he is drinking??🤣
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx
Uske liye agli post ka intezar krna hoga🤣
Vaise in pic who asked him what he is drinking??🤣
Shaam Bola tha but here I am.
Usne guess Kar Liya fans ke man me kya question hoga and pahele hi answer Kar diya 🤣
haan haan poocho humse😳Humne PHD kardi hai skr pe😳Originally posted by: rikara94
Han han isse pucho🤣