Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
She is cutest❤️ and looks more cute when she is with PS
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLSI9vhWhS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This girl has the most adorable smile ever
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
She is cutest❤️ and looks more cute when she is with PS
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLSI9vhWhS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This girl has the most adorable smile ever
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
This girl has the most adorable smile ever
You are absolutely correct😊
I think since her birthday, its in this episode we saw Anokhi laughing heartily. Genuine, pure laughter. All bkoz of her PS!
She smiles because of PS and she becomes sad also because of him. PS hi uski duniya hai😳
Beautiful girl❣️cute little one
I saw it on KV’s twitter😂😂 he’s literally enjoying this look of Deba 🤣
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I saw it on KV’s twitter😂😂 he’s literally enjoying this look of Deba 🤣
Poor deba
Kitna paresan kr raha hai ye isko🤣
True. She is a cute kiddo.
True. She is a cute kiddo.
But I must say KV k aane k baad BTS ki baris ho rahi hai
Vo nahi tha to sb suna suna ho gaya tha