Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre I am in twitter Hinna behen aajkal super busy exams aarahe hai finals ke 😭
Aap dekh rahe ho even I am watching it
Main twitter pe nahi hoon im on discord and fb
Exams kab khatam hone?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre I am in twitter Hinna behen aajkal super busy exams aarahe hai finals ke 😭
Aap dekh rahe ho even I am watching it
Main twitter pe nahi hoon im on discord and fb
Exams kab khatam hone?
Hi AkshitaOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Gladyyyyy how are you ????🥳
I'm good
How have you been?
Are you free now? 🥳
How have your studies & exams been going?
4th June ko Hinna behenOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Main twitter pe nahi hoon im on discord and fb
Exams kab khatam hone?
I am also good yaarOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Akshita
I'm good
How have you been?
Are you free now? 🥳
How have your studies & exams been going?
it is busy exams hai final year na isliye 😭🤣
We've been craving for so much food last few days, now Sam will crave too. 🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You are welcome SK 🤗
I couldn’t come up with anything when I read the round. Then my stomach growled for food 🤣 so I was like why not??😆
Omg we already have 16 menus in A to Z food challenge?? Amazing yaar... 👏
Yup 16 menus. ⭐️
Exams still going on 😲
Good Luck with the rest of your exams. ❤️
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
We've been craving for so much food last few days, now Sam will crave too. 🤣
Yup 16 menus. ⭐️
I feel like I have to go on visual diet for few days 🤣
No food challenges or looking at food pics 🤣
Yeah I would love of captain sam also have cravings for some yummylicious foods we have shared on the thread 😁
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I feel like I have to go on visual diet for few days 🤣
No food challenges or looking at food pics 🤣
Yeah I would love of captain sam also have cravings for some yummylicious foods we have shared on the thread 😁
Good Luck with that. 🤣
I had lost some weight during lockdown after eating so much junk food 🤣but seeing the amount of yummy food, I am craving for it again. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Good Luck with that. 🤣
I had lost some weight during lockdown after eating so much junk food 🤣but seeing the amount of yummy food, I am craving for it again. 🤣
I have gained some weight since this covid started n now I feel like even if I eat air I will gain weight 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
4th June ko Hinna behen
Phir hum mast kareinge🥳