welcome Ayushi...🤗Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Awww thanks alot Nish 🤗🤗
Special thanks kyunki tu sabko motivate karti hai promotion ko leke ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
welcome Ayushi...🤗Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Awww thanks alot Nish 🤗🤗
Special thanks kyunki tu sabko motivate karti hai promotion ko leke ❤️🤗
Congratulations Ayuuuuuuuuuuu🥳 Lots of love to u, and keep stunning🥳

Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hope u loved it coz this is my very first time ever of making a promotion thread and I took 2 hours of last night to make it keeping all ur fav people / shows in my mind
I’m glad that u really liked it. Thank you 🤗
Thanks Rish for all you efforts 🤗🤗
I loved it alot ❤️
Thanks alot Aniiii !!! 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Priya12000
Congratulations Ayuuuuuuuu [-Ayushi-]
Its Pawri time
After Seeing your DP, I have been singing "Let it Go" all day
I am not able to
Once again, Congratulations!!!!!!!!
***************************
Beautiful Thread Rishi!!!!
Thankss alot Priyaaaa !!! 🤗

As always lovely gifs

Lets Pawriii

Ur welcome 🤗
And thanks for loving it ❤️
Congratulations ayu🥳🤗
Lovely thread rish
Thanks Ginno 🤗🤗
Dekho VV ka bhi gif hai, wo dekhke mujhe tumhari yaad aayi 🤪
Congratulations and Celebrations!!
Ayu aa gayi hai lavender group mei!!!
🥳🥳🥳
Welcome to the lavender gang Stunner Yushi Ji 🤗
Promote hone ki dheeeeeeeer sari badhaiyaann
Ab jaldi jaldi pink group mei aa jao
Will be waiting for you. 😃
Rish....🤗
Bada mast thread hai yaar
Jenny and RiAnsh☺️☺️☺️
Good Job rishmi ji 😃