🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗
Thanks Mariya 🤗❤️
Tujhe bhi pasand hai Bepanah?
Aww thanks alot Gayuuu!! 🤗❤️

Let's partyyyyy!!


Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
OMG!!
This is such a beautiful thread Rishhhh!!!
JenShad and MayRa gifs are so good, all of them are from my favourite scenes. ❤️
Jenny, Shivin and VV gifs are too cute
RiAnsh gifs are so so amazing. Cuddle scene ❤️ and Vihaan scene too.😳
I loved it alottt!! ❤️
Thankyouu so so much for this! 🤗
I hope u loved it coz this is my very first time ever of making a promotion thread and I took 2 hours of last night to make it keeping all ur fav people / shows in my mind
I’m glad that u really liked it. Thank you 🤗
Congratulations ayushi ❤️
Congratulations Ayuuuuuuuu [-Ayushi-]

Its Pawri time



After Seeing your DP, I have been singing "Let it Go" all day

I am not able to

Once again, Congratulations!!!!!!!!

***************************
Beautiful Thread Rishi!!!!

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Thanks alot Mariaaaa 🤗🤗
Arey wah ❤️
Haan sab saath mein khayenge , thankyouuu
Welcome 🤗
Yayy