Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who are these bloody people to tell the women what they should do with their body? 🤬

Oh god , Iran is behind this israel- Palestine war . Iran supporting / sponsoring Hamas n Islamic jihadists who are fighting with Israel . Hamas are Sunnis n Iran are Shias , then y Iran sponsoring Hamas n ijs .Biden talked about de escalation . There are talks of cease fire n after cease fire also Hamas n ijs thrown rockets on israel n Biden lifted sanctions on Iran . So Iran to lift sanctions on them given supari to Hamas n ijs n done this israel- Palestine war . So Iran is responsible for dis humanitarian crisis n genocide .
I think if not wrong China doing projects in Iran n sanctions on Iran , China hand also is there behind dis war .
It’s here 🥳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0