Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I have a feeling in anniversary day sakshi ll get unconscious and to create drama bakwaas they r going to announce sakshi s preggy
Not happy if this happens
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I have a feeling in anniversary day sakshi ll get unconscious and to create drama bakwaas they r going to announce sakshi s preggy
Not happy if this happens
Aj achanak se itna bada raaz khula hai ..ye to hona hi tha 🤣🤣
But plz tumlog mujhe pahle ki hi tarah treat karna😆
I'm off for today ...
Going to sleep 😆
Good night forum wasiyo 😆
Arey nhi nhi anniversary ka khel khtm hogya h..esa kuch naa hoga ab😂😂
Sab khtm, tata,good bye🤣🤣
Wese bhi didiji yu hi behosh hoti rehti h..uske liye itna natak karke mehnat kyu karna😂😂
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I have a feeling in anniversary day sakshi ll get unconscious and to create drama bakwaas they r going to announce sakshi s preggy
Arrey anniversary is over n fancy dress track started at the end of the episode 😆
Manas kept secret from Sakshi n told it to purvi n sakshi is hurt
Kaise yr
Itni badi bat apse reh gaye
Vaise jab mujhe pata chala tha to mera reaction bhi Same tha 😆🤣
Vahi na. Kaise rah gayi.. 🙄
Accha tumhe bhi shock laga tha..😝🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
But plz tumlog mujhe pahle ki hi tarah treat karna😆
Sure diiii 🤗
No changes here 🤣
Ap humare Nostradamus humesha rhoge 😝
Oh I forgot at the end of the epi virender said S is sick 🤔 n it's the next day already n anniversary is over
Thank god anniversary got over in one episode itself.. cant take d torture of watching it in another episode
S has always been sick from d day she came back
I know but we can’t trust saba