Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Emotional Blackmail😆
BM is good at Blackmail
Especially emotional🤣
Sign me up for the mini game
Assume this angry Evans as me😡
Didnt got posted

Why not?? I’m sad and this expressed what I’m feeling issliye 😭😭
Cant see the gifOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Assume this angry Evans as me😡
And I am sure Belle ko angry Evans bhi hot lagega🤣
I’m not blackmailing anyone 💔 my heart is broken bas. Rashi be toda 😢😢Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Emotional Blackmail😆
I don’t see anything or vaise bhi why are you giving me angry face?? You’re the one broke my heart. 💔Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Assume this angry Evans as me😡
Of course lagega for him not to look hot is impossible 🥰🥰