Originally posted by: PRLWR4ZXBYBHJQWS
Purvir hug scene ❤️
tomorrow mukhi will get shocked 🤣
Friday episode mein total haveli ll be shocked
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: PRLWR4ZXBYBHJQWS
Purvir hug scene ❤️
tomorrow mukhi will get shocked 🤣
Friday episode mein total haveli ll be shocked
I’m dying to see Saki 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: PKM76RJFSGKEQ6OF
I’m dying to see Saki 🤣🤣🤣
I bet u bawri only would have sent sakshi there..
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I bet u bawri only would have sent sakshi there..
Yup no doubt
Vir said
ChakkarGhani today
Shree!! Wow this such a detailed analysis of today's episode with nuances that even I have missed!! 👏😍😍
Virs expressions when he found out that KK made d tea and during that makkan lagarahi hoon dialogue. Vir is not at all interested in what KK does for him nor he wants to listen to his praises anymore.. It looked like Vir has finally understood that whatever saki says n does is to get something in return.. thats y d makkan dialogue n he asked her to say it straightaway.
That connection u brought between d two hugs is wonderful.. when one becomes a child, the other becomes d nurturer and vice versa.. Purvir complete each other like ying n yang
D harsh truth needs to be told asap to avoid further mess.. Purvir r feeling guilty coz they haven't told d truth n they r afraid of d consequence.
But I feel Vir is less affected by what would KK think if she finds out. I dont know but I felt so, after seeing today's episode. He readily cover ups any doubts that KK gets.. this a bit out of character of Vir altogether, maybe this is d majnu Vir doing all this..
KK finally gave it back to Prakashi n she did proudly say that Vir is with her.. but looks like she itself is in doubt.. coz if she thought Vir was with her, KK would have told d truth about d past 5 yrs.. KK knows that this is not d Vir she left 5 yrs ago, but she is not ready to accept it.. D day when truth comes out, it is going create a dirty n muddy mess where the 3 of them will suffer equally.. 😒
After so long 🙈
Originally posted by: DMNCDZOF6RUU2M6O
After so long 🙈
Yeah
Anjali and her Jethji 💖 what a sweet jodi 🌹❤️😘