Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Tagging more than 5 members at once has been rejected 😳
Fear came true
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Tagging more than 5 members at once has been rejected 😳
Fear came true
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Tagging more than 5 members at once has been rejected 😳
Oh no 😳
These days I just pm instead of tagging anyone in threads 🤦🏻♀️😂
Sending pm to 20 ppl is more convenient than making 4-5 separate posts for tagging them
On top of that we have spamming restrictions too 🤦🏻♀️🤷♀️
Ye gif maine bhi thodi der pehle dekha🤣
Khana hum thus rahe workout ye kar raha🤪🤣🤣
I also like sprite
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣🤣 Because apparently she has mentioned a lot of non veg dishes 🤣🤣
Rashi ka expression laga mujhe Woh 🤣
My expressions were better than that last gif🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Haven’t tried some of the dishes you have mentioned
But they look delicious
I did like to eat those desserts though first 🤩❤️😍
What’s your name btw ?
Hi RE ... I m Sandhya ... U can call me Sandhya / Sandy ... Ur good name ?
Thanks for d cute index 🤗 I ll chech them all
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Amar bangla majhe majhe ektu problem hoe😆 r shetar jonne barite shob amar pechune lage🤣
Amar bashay ei problem hoyna though😆
Kintu Majhemoddhe hindi-bangla mix o kore feli ami abar🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣🤣 Because apparently she has mentioned a lot of non veg dishes 🤣🤣
Rashi ka expression laga mujhe Woh 🤣
I got it🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I also like sprite
Even I like cold drinks
Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Mirinda etc etc😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ye gif maine bhi thodi der pehle dekha🤣
Khana hum thus rahe workout ye kar raha🤪🤣🤣
Kalyug 🤪🤣
Btw original post edit karne pe either savera’s or Hiral’s links stop working 🤦🏻♀️🤪
Kya dushmani hai IF Ki 🥺
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k