Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Aww😍😍!
These 2 scenes were great! Although I’m slightly more in love with Deba’s gun scene! She was totally in beast mode 😍😁
Anokhi rocks 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Aww😍😍!
These 2 scenes were great! Although I’m slightly more in love with Deba’s gun scene! She was totally in beast mode 😍😁
Anokhi rocks 🥳
https://twitter.com/tumbhttacheho/status/1394861049031974914?s=21
Guys check this 🤣🤣
Deeps i am laughing like anything🤣
Dhol ache se bjaya hai😆
🤣🤣
Vineet Jiju enjoyed Goa to fullest🤣😎
Baad main hisab se band bhi baj gayi uski 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣🤣
Vineet Jiju enjoyed Goa to fullest🤣😎
Baad main hisab se band bhi baj gayi uski 🤪🤣
Vineet jiju toh kabhi bhi Goa naa aaye wapas 🤣🤣
epic! I loved it 😂😂Originally posted by: deepshiii
Guys check this 🤣🤣
🤣🤣😂 ROFL.. wow they did such an awesome job .. totally Hilarious.. 🤪🤣
Oh gosh I can’t stop rewatching this!! 🤣🤣 what a gem Thanks for the tags Deeps! 🤗