perfect 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I could not resist myself to edit these scenes after seeing today's episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
perfect 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I could not resist myself to edit these scenes after seeing today's episode
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I could not resist myself to edit these scenes after seeing today's episode
My babies..
Okay.
I saw this AT going on 3rd page. Brought it back to first oage.
Girls!!!
Pawriiii time!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
SHaKhi ki shaadi!!!
Okay.
I saw this AT going on 3rd page. Brought it back to first oage.
Girls!!!
Pawriiii time!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
SHaKhi ki shaadi!!!
Nachdenge saare mil julke.. 🥳🥳🥳
Okay.
I saw this AT going on 3rd page. Brought it back to first oage.
Girls!!!
Pawriiii time!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
SHaKhi ki shaadi!!!
Kya?
Kya?
Kya?
Kehdo ke yeh sach hai
Kehdo yeh mazak Nahi
I cannot 🤧🤧🤧
Okay.
I saw this AT going on 3rd page. Brought it back to first oage.
Girls!!!
Pawriiii time!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
SHaKhi ki shaadi!!!

Sachi mein!❤️
Badi maa ki kasam! 😆
Tere ghar aaya..
Mai aaya tujhko lene..
Okay.
I saw this AT going on 3rd page. Brought it back to first oage.
Girls!!!
Pawriiii time!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
SHaKhi ki shaadi!!!
Yayyy Party time🥳
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I could not resist myself to edit these scenes after seeing today's episode
Aww😍😍!
These 2 scenes were great! Although I’m slightly more in love with Deba’s gun scene! She was totally in beast mode 😍😁